ya Allah. pls give me the stregth. pls make me healthy again. i cry every night wishing for Dr Sunshine to come or my mother. its not easy.
please pray for my health.
p/s: couldnt go to doc becos misplaced my card. hv no energy to really cari for it.
p.ps: anyone has any idea how to stop aa suckling ALL through the nite? its really draining my energy.i evewn woke upbg mkn but after makan its bck to the boobies. i really really tak larat.
help.
4 comments:
hang on there bebs.. :(
yeah, our spirit get really low when we r sick..i can understand ur situation esp. with small boy to matter even when we sick..hope u will bounce soon!
ps: do u take supplement? i still take that gnc 'prenatal & lactating' tablet till now hihi...its really good to help me stay strong & energetic
musim kot.
I'm recovering from a cough gak ni, phlegm penuh kat tekak, yuck.
gatal, camne nak ilangkan ni?
tension!
Babe, I'm totally amazed and humbled by your strength, courage and patience. I don't think I can manage even a quarter of what you're doing. Praying that things will get easier for you soon and that Dr Sunshine will miraculously appear at your doorstep. Take care.
Post a Comment