I was so nervous when I stepped into my sv's room. yela...risau la if dia tak baca lagi whatever i handed up to him kan. baca ayat kursi tu all the way dari rumah ok sebab nervous punye pasal.
then, when i stepped into his room, dia tanya, what can i do for you. and i asked him if he has read what i gave him. and he konon2 macam dah baca. well, maybe he did la kot.(tapi mak a bit musykil if baca or not becos my file tu was as it is..but i guess he read the email i send him kot cos dia sibuk nak cari kat PC for the document) and he said i put effort in my work. terus kembang kuncup mak okei!!!
neway, he gave me some advice which I will incorporate in my research methodology. He asked me to mix the group so that I will get a better perspective.
so, kesimpulannya, he gave me the green light to proceed with my research. *woot woot*
so, Malaysia, here I come.
gang projek, jom pi makan makan next week!!!!
2 comments:
wah.. good for u. bila balik msia nya? for how long? ni yg jeles nih hehehe..
congrats sab! selamat meng-collect data... :) i ni dah 3 minggu takde meeting coz my first sv pergi US and the 2nd one next monday baru available. kdg2 bila takde org push rasa mcm nak holiday aje.... hehe
Post a Comment