Thursday, July 1, 2010

is it possible??



i feel melancholic tonight. tonight is the last night that Andi will accompany me in Vienna. He has been my constant companian. We have never been apart, me and him. Going back tomorrow, although with me, means that he will be saying goodbye to Vienna.

I am going to miss him. His sudden hugs. Smiles. The way he is excited when he sees a dog (and running towards it pulak tu..mama dia yang seriau) and birds. How he would hug me when he goes to sleep. Snuggle nuggle time. Reading time. His curiosity. Sibuk nak masak kat dapur. Tolong buat laundry. Berlari all over the house. Haih..the list is endless. He has been with me since he was born.

I am going to miss having you with me dear Andi. You don't even know how hard it is for me to make the decision for you to go home. I love you so much sayang. I promise i'll try to come back as often as I can.

Thank you for being a wonderful, fuss-free baby. I love you baby and I hope that you will never ever forget about your mama.


7 comments:

OneWan said...

have a blast back home! u deserved it!

Oyis said...

ok, i confess - this entry actually made me cry.

i wish you, andi and your entire family the best

hugs
oyis

Oyis said...

ok, i confess - this entry actually made me cry.

i wish you, andi and your entire family the best

hugs
oyis

Oyis said...

ok, i confess - this entry actually made me cry.

i wish you, andi and your entire family the best

hugs
oyis

miSs inTerpReted said...

thanks oyis. FYI, i cried while writing the entry too. tsk.

fika79 said...

be strong ok!!

the dreamer said...

hey u dah balik ke?