You know, it took me forever to find a kindy for Andi. With Dani, it was easily decided that we would send him to GA. We wanted to send Andi to GA as well but they did not have any centres in BSP. Plus, last year, I was still hoping that he would be placed in my uni's kindy.
So, after searching high and low, I decided to send him to Smart Soleh Islamic Intergrated Kindy.
What made me decide on the school?
Let me tell you, I went to so many kindies in my search for the right kindy. Dari Islamic montessori, Islamic kindy to Integrated kindy. Macam-macam ada di pasaran skarang. I didn't look at kindergarden macam Qdees or Smart Reader because my nephew and niece went to both and both did not place any importance on religious studies. We, Dr Sunshine and I, have earlier on decided that we would send our boys to an Islamic based kindy.
Anyway, like I said, there are so many kindy available sekarang in terms of Islamic based punya. So, it all boils down to what you look for in a kindy.
I wanted a kindy yang nampak cantik, good facilities, nice teachers, great silibus.
Smart Soleh ni, shortlisted sebab I like the fact that they conduct solat dhuha and yassin recitals on Fridays and there's practical solat everyday. Also, they have a show and tell session on Fridays whereby each student will go up on a small stage to talk about some thing. I think that is great to instill confidence in a child. Pasal reading tu, memang sama je la dgn other kindy I suppose cos they conduct it on one on one basis.
Tapi, there us something else that I particularly like about Smart Soleh. I like the fact that Andi brings home something from school every day. Hari tu, terkejut I bila dia balik and cakap dia buat origami. I thought it was such a big word for him to use. hehe. But yes...my fridge is now filled with his art work dari colouring to collages. So much so, Dr Sunshine kata kena beli file to put his art work since dah banyak sangat. heheheh. Macam Dani dulu. he doesnt bring back his art work. Selalu tengok masa dah end of term masa report card day.
And...I love the fact that school starts from 8 to 12. Rasa berbaloi la sikit bayar 240 per month tu. And, sometimes, they feed him twice, sekali masa morning break and sekali masa tunggu mak cik ambil from school.
And, Andi loooovvvvveeessss school. He talks a lot about it. Buat exercise la, nyanyi la, baca doa la. Hari tu nak masuk rumah, he alerted Papa...nak masuk kena masuk dengan kaki kanan sebab teacher kata.
oklah....
next week cerita pasal dani pulak. Registered him for kafa. lets see if it will be good for him.
1 comment:
baguslah sekolah andi ni.
Post a Comment