its so tiring, this juggling thing of working and taking care of the house. It feels like I am holding on to two seperate jobs with two seperate job description.
anyway, just did the laundry and washed the dishes. I am supposed to buat kerja sekarang, finish off my book chapter to be exact but I feel like updating my blog.
It has been 6 months since I came back. It has also been the longest time since I left Vienna. How has it been for me? Nak cakap senang, tak. Susah pon tak. I get by. Sometimes I feel like there's so many things I need to accomplish. Tapi at other times, I feel like, eh...whats the point of doing this.
Right now, I am in the midst of finishing a book chapter for Srikandi PhD, a book on women doing PhD. If you are currently pursuing PhD atau planning to do it, do buy the book when its out nanti, ok??
Lepas buat book chapter ni, I want to work on my post doc proposal. At first I thought of applying for frgs tetapi nanti if i go for post doc, i would have to pass it on to someone else pulak kan.
I am also planning to publish a book but that needs to be well planned. Am quite excited with this project.
Another thing in the pipeline is journal article for a niche research group. And lagi satu, an old friend called me u yesterday and asked if I would like to edit a magazine he is publishing. I, of course, jumped at the opportunity. Hmm,...which reminds me, I must really start writing for papers or something. I aim to have a column or something tapi cemana nak capai angan2 if tak buat apa apa kan??
what else?
cannot wait to balik vienna.
ok...must start doing work. I only have 15 minutes to spare before I go and fetch dani.
No comments:
Post a Comment