Tuesday, July 23, 2013

harus terpisah

i am so overwhelmed with work!!!

I feel like I have so many things to do but I have so little time to do it. This goes for both kerja di ofis dan di rumah. I am usually flat by 930pm with all the work.

Di office, I kena:
a. prepare lecture notes for 3rd sem. Why I kena ajar 3rd sem pon i tak tahu.
b. kena buat article pasal student yala
c. kena correct my chapter in srikandiphd
d. kena start buat systematic review
e. jadi sexytary conference
f. my dbp book!!
g. Abstract for conference

sangat penat ok. Lecture dah la 2 kali seminggu. Maka, bayangkan how I kena prepare notes for something i have never taught before. Malas pon ada gak especially time time bulan posa macam ni. Like perluke uols??

On top of that, I am still not well. Masih pekak sebelah. Masih selesema dan batuk. Esok nak ambik result from my tb screening. hope its nothing lah.

Ok...nak prepare for next weeks lecture pulak.

Saya amat berharap saya tidak blank semasa lecture sat lagi.

2 comments:

kayla said...

hey sab! lamanya tak bercatch-up in the blogging world kan. hope it's not too late to wish you congrats and welcome back! yg penting, WE DID IT!!! ;) actually been a while nak drop a comment tp before this i dok baca thru google reader. but google reader dah disabled! but good lah makes me go to the pages to read n so alang2 bleh la drop comment kan ;) i lupa, u attach dgn mana ek?

miSs inTerpReted said...

Thanks Kayla! I am with UKM. I think you are somewhere near jugak kan sebab I read that you pi makan at that cupcakery...heheh...lets meet up!!!