and so, almost a year has passed since i last wrote in my blog.
so many things happened.
1. i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!!!
2. Mr SUnshine is still in Ganu
3. I had a maid. Am now maidless. Babysitter dah tak nak jaga my children.
4. I am tired!!
Raya was ok. Tho i did have that bout of rashes.
And, last night I couldnt sleep because I suddenly had a panic attack. This feels like PhD all over again. I couldnt sleep because I cannot stop thinking about who will take care of my children when I go to work. My usual babysitter decided to suddenly NOT jaga my kids anymore. Tsk. I am currently waiting for a maid tetapi sementara itu macam mana? Andi's teacher gave the number of a new babysitter. I shall call that person esok and see how. You know, I selalu rasa Allah tak akan uji kita if kita tak leh buat benda tu. Tapi kadang-kadang, rasa sangat risau. Rasa macam omg....i just cannot do this. :(
On top of that, I feel the pressure to perform at work. InshaAllah, am working on correcting an article for a scopus publication. Then, I kena start writing another article. Am also hoping buku Srikandi tu keluar this year. I plan to apply for confirmation soon....hope that I will get it, inshaAllah.
On top of my head:
1. betulkan pertanika paper
2. write jkom paper.
3. plan focus group.
4. write final report of pts.
Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusan hamba mu ini.
On top of all this....I miss my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment