hmm..my first night without you babe.
kinda tough to handle two kids on my own. i know mak is around but i try not to burden her and cuba buat all i can.
i bagi dani susu ounce tonight, after giving andi his milk.
andi tak tidor lagi but i minta tolong mak pegang andi and i went to buat susu for dani plak. mak wanted to bagi susu to dani but i insisted to be the one to put him to sleep. just so that i can continue your nightly rituals with him. so that he won't forget.
sayang mama tak?
sayang papa tak?
sayang andi tak?
sayang banyak ke sikit?
Fatihah
al-Ikhlas
bismillah
suap susu.
Ayat Qursi
i wanted to read ayat Qursi before giving him milk tapi dani kata bagi susu dulu baru baca ayat Qursi. huhu. I guess I did not observe the ritual bebetul.
I will try my best to remember everything you pesan.
I will try my best to raise the boys properly with you away.
I rindu you sangat B. I keep on imagining that you are on one of your walks, or tgh baca buku anatomy tu outside.
i rasa pelik to be the last one to go to sleep tonight, to be the one to switch off the light and to basuh pinggan segala.
i rasa kosong.
6 comments:
babe...
i so admire the spirit and the strength you have. you should be proud of yourself.
keep having faith ok. you'll do fine.
hugs
sedih nye baca entry ni.. touching sangat..
Jangan sedey2..You are strong,you know that.
i salute you babe! not many can go thru what u r going thru now. i wish i can be as strong as you. god's always there on your side. my prayers with you too. take care, be strong. i know you will do a wonderful job with the 2 heroes. :)
be strong babe. i know you can do it. i salute you and wish can be as strong as you. my prayers with you. take care.
U know what...u r lucky babe :) to be able to put very colourful meaning into ur life... life sometimes can be tough. So just do it! If u can pass through it u can handle everything that come to ur life incl nasty office politics.
Post a Comment