Thursday, July 2, 2009

Syukur


Dr Sunshine, tadi, told me that maybe I shouldnt go back to Malaysia for the summer break.

Initially I was quite upset with what he said. But then, after talking to her barulah diriku sedar that hey..betullah...husband saya sangat cool. hihi. terus tak jadi nak upset.

Dr Sunshine kata, baik saya take the opportunity to travel around Eu, and just come back in winter. So, skarang ni, if tak jumpa cikgu, kemungkinan besar saya akan travel. but then again, i am still deciding if i should travel now, or travel during the christmas holidays (read: boxing day sale) and balik skarang. huhu.

anyway, i feel lucky that I married him. Yelaa..siapa tak tahu (ok, mungkin ada yang tak tahu) yang saya sebenarnye meminati husband saya dari jauh semasa zaman matrik dahulu (aiyoo..matila membuka pekung di dada nieehhh). Tetapi, he dated one of my best friends instead, boleh? ihiks.

anyhoo, to make the long story short, in the end, he finally 'saw' me. and you know, i had this stupid list of ciri-ciri lelaki pilihan saya (ala..don't tell me you ols tak penah ada??) and dia menepati ciri-ciri yang saya idamkan.

And, I am very thankful that he is supporting me throughout this journey, sanggup jadi single parent, sanggup berjauhan dengan AA and me, sanggup stay up to chat and webcam with me and AA, sanggup macam-macam la.

Thanks babe. You mean the world to me. You are the coolest husband ever! You rock my world!

No comments: