Sunday, July 24, 2011

only in kmk

when i was 18, i was shipped of to a godforsaken place (at least that was what I thought lah masa tu) to do my matriculation. I cried buckets before leaving. My attempts to request for a transfer from my Daddy was to no avail. Nak tak nak, terpaksalah ai berkampung kat Kulim for 8 months.

Being schooled at sekolah biasa, I didn't know what to expect. The only thing that made me happy was the fact that my bestfriend will be there as well. So, tak de la lonely sangat kan. And as she was also from the same school that I was in, adalah gang kan. ihiks.

Maka, berbekalkan bag besar termasuk bantal peluk dan ration macam orang yang terperangkap dalam rumah sebulan, i made my way to the place. I was, indeed, very out of place. Everybody knew that my bestie and i were 'budak bandar' because of how different we were. We didnt blend in, at first. Yelah...orang pesan turun solat subuh, we ols, dah start kuliah subuh baru turun. Mana la tahu kena turun before azan!!! hih hih. My first week there, I dah crave for mcDs. haha. mengada betul.

Anyway, when I was there i learnt a lot of stuff.

1. i learnt how a good friend can betray you just because of a guy
2. i learnt how devastating it was to get my heart broken
3. how it felt to be cheated
4. how to 'lompat pagar'.
5. how to survive eating food from dewan makan
6. that a good friend would wake up and make you tea for sahur despite the fact that she does not eat sahur. *i love you tet*
7. it was also my first time makan nasi goreng daging merah!!!
8. how to escape dari dipatuk itik kampung. hihi
10. how to defend a friend's honour
11. that dreams do come true
12. bercinta masa 18 years old doesnt mean that you'd end up marrying that guy.
13. minat-minat dari jauh can end up in a happy marriage. :p
14. how to basuh baju guna tangan.
15. the trick to dapat the shower stall pagi2 is ironically to bangun lambat. tak yah rebut because everybody else seem to bangun awal. but then, bila bangun lambat, there's a possibility to miss breakfast at the dewan makan which was no big issue sebab tak de la sedap sgt pon. hihi.
16. being good in english gets you free burgers and abc

those were some of the stuff. gosh. i miss my young carefree days.

2 comments:

Oyis said...

i pon kategori pegi toilet lmbt utk dptkan stall toilet jg.

Unknown said...

me too.. i miss my younger years

n kmk too