anyhow, in the midst of all this, i finally managed to submit my assignment, albeit 4 days too late. But I did inform the prof and he said its ok. I hope I would not be penalised, insyaAllah.
I have been thinking a lot, lately. Especially time-time nak tidur or times that I should take the opportunity to tidur (esp. when Aaron is napping). Nak tahu fikir pasal apa? Pasal my thesis. Omaigawd. Am so super risau ok!!! I have been slacking so much. The deadlines that I set for myself dah lari ke laut. I am so super worried!!!!!!!!!! Ya Allah, please give me the ideas to write so that I can write and habis by at least my first draft by october.
Yes, that is what I actually aim for. To finish writing my first draft by October. Tapi at the rate that I am going now....tsk tsk. I just went through the articles and books I brought back, and I realised I have read a lot. Tapi tulisnya tidak la pulak kan. Haiyaaa.....*kicks self!*
I guess I should take it one day at a time, huh? Ok ke if gunakan alasan yang I baru je beranak? err.....
Anyway, sionce my theoretical framework punye chapter tak siap2 lagi, sebab ai tak baca2 lagi pasal modernity, i guess I would work on that first. I am giving myself a week to write on modernity and cultural identity. I hope I can meet that deadline.
Once that is done, I nak kemaskini my theoretical framework punye chapter, maybe i'll give myself 3 days.
Pastu, I should work on my data analysis. Tak tahulaa kenapa lembab sangat nak tulis data analisis ni! Ok, thats it. I must start working already. No more miss alasan. Hmm..I wonder if the husband would allow me to lepak at stabux giant with aaron siang2 so that I can concentrate baca my articles. (macamla kat rumah tak leh baca kan?)
I really must stick to this la. Dah July dah ni. Pasni, August dah bulan posa. Then raya. Then tetiba dah balik Wien. I must finish writing before balik Wien. I must.
ok. enough ranting. I might as well read the article sementara everyone is asleep and tunggu laundry siap.
p/s: penat jadi sahm ni. buat housework, jaga anak, nak buat thesis lagi.
p.ps: went to ambik dani's report card today. Apparently my son is so helpful in class, bubbly, banyak bercerita, bff dgn uncle nizam, quite advanced for his age. And, my mak yang risau tulisan cucu dia tak cantik should see his handwriting kat skolah. I think kat rumah dia main2 because dah bosan kot. ihiks. and, the teacher cakap dia competent in all the hafazans. Alhamdulillah.
p/p/ps: cannot believe i have to chase 2 of my lecturers for my grades. rupa-rupanya, dia tak mark pon lagi my paper, and tak bawak balik pon a copy of that paper. Nasib baik i email dia!!!!
4 comments:
ur strength and determination amazes me. i kat UK sbb tgh summer ni, super slacker ok? apa nak jd daaaa
omaigawd...i pon tengah amat super slacker. believe it or not,i tak habis2 lagi baca about modernity. and its day 3 already!!!! *kicks self*
You can do it bebs! Brapa chapter dah siap tulis? Anyway, so glad you got the extension, alhamdulillah. Oh, just nak bgtahu u and oyis, i just got to know that kpt tengah dlm proses nak luluskan phd 4years (with elaun). Insyallah if all goes well, senang lah sikit kehidupan kita kan?
thanks for the vote of confidence yang! i hv only written 2.15 chapter. ive got 3.75 more to go. yikes!!! the chapter on modernity is killing me. haih.
Post a Comment