i am finally done with my book chapter thingy!! *tarik nafas lega* However, I still one to edit it one more time, then baru submit it to the editor.
Pastu, I have one article to write, this time in BM, for a UKM journal. Ye la uols...sekarang nak kena kumpul artikel pula untuk memudahkan proses confirmation kan. InshaAllah.
anyway, nak tanya pendapat uols as academician.
Sekarang kan, I noticed ada academician yang tulis paper dan include kan nama kawan2 dia sekali. Dan bila kawan dia tulis, kawan dia pon include nama dia. By doing it this way, dorang akan dapat kumpul more journal articles. What are your opinion on this? Bukan apa, ada orang ajak ai berbuat sedemikian. This person kata, dia akan edit and look through the articles and tambah some parts to tunjukkan dia punya specialisation and vice versa.
I am still thinking about the offer. hmm....
Salzburg, by the way, was fun!!!!
i should really do a proper update kan. haih.
speaking of which, i have less than 3 weeks je di sini uols (inshaAllah)! i am currently still in denial. hehehehehe...
ok...1 more article to go...oh...and one book review to correct. i can do this!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment