i have packed! now tinggal nak masukkan baju2 yang tengah pakai and also the ones we are going to wear till next week. everything muat and there's still room in my luggage, Alhamdullillah.
i will be bringing back 2 bags and 1 handluggage. 1 lagi bag will be left behind and collected bila i come for my viva, inshaAllah.
i have also completed my shopping list for nephews and nieces. now tinggal nak beli ground coffee, chocolates, mugs and some other souviner. pastu i should be done with shopping. if there's more space, then can bring back aaron's toys. if not, next round lah.
esok nak pergi beli coffee and chocolates and cancel my internet subscription. next week nak usha souviner, handle bank stuff and also cancel my insurance.
i called my uni tadi and they said my faculty has approved my application. however, any keputusan still depends on the meeting CB. meeting will be this friday. doakanla i dapat extend ye uols? if dapat extend, syukur sangat. Boleh la I work on more journal articles. I plan to meet my sv and suggest some future collaboration, inshaAllah.
will be heading to insbruck on wednesday awal pagi. woot woot!! cannot wait. :) belum pack lagi for the trip.will be there till friday.
pastu saturday tu, nak purchase tickets, inshaAllah. then, i have to vacuum my flat, clean the toilet and make some last minute cleaning. the new tenant will be coming on sunday (a msian phd student). now i pening...nak still stay here till end of next week atau tumpang my friend's house? i selesa duduk my house, obviously but then ada tetamu yang basically strangers kan. how ek?
i cannot believe my stay here is about to end. It has been good while it lasted. I could still remember how scared I was when I first came here. My nervousness (boleh ke beranak sini? how to buat local insurance? how to buat residence permit? where to stay? language barrier.) I will really miss Wien. :( Must buy that I love wien tshirt for me. hih hih.
2 comments:
alhamdullillah!
bestnya dah nk abis sabb. so happy for u! doa2kan utk member2 seperjuangan yg masih berjuang eh
Post a Comment