Tuesday, November 6, 2012

kepulangan

i am back di tanah tumpah darahku. Happy? yes. Sad? yes jugak. I must admit, it is not easy to leave a place i call home for the last 4 years.

Anyway, I reported for duty last Monday. Alhamdullillah, my boss said I could take the week off. I am still jetlagged and need to settle issue penjagaan anak-anak. You tahu, on my first day, I actually woke up at about 5 to get ready because I needed to drop off my babies at my moms all the way in pj before going back to bangi for work. Tiring and of course I was sooooo sleepy throughout my drives.

Semasa cuti seminggu ni, I am taking the opportunity to buy groceries, get my baby used to being left at my moms and also menyediakan dokumen-dokumen berkaitan utk get the ds51.

So, if you are wondering what are the documents needed, here it is.

1. Photocopy of your spm results, degree transcript, masters transcript and phd surat senat
2. cv
3. publication in 1 journal or a book
4. presentation at a conference
5. laporan 3 pengadil
6. slip gaji.

Ok...looks easy kan??? But I tell you, it is so renyaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Apa yang renyah? Proses nak mengisi maklumat online for the publication and presentation and to have it verified by the uni. Thats the renyah part. Haih...dah 2 hari dah I buat, tak habis2 lagi. Bukan sebab banyak publication, tapi sebab banyak info yang not at hand masa isi borang online tu. Maka, balik rumah nanti i kena isi lagi sekali borang tersebut.

Then, nak cari referee pulak. I already have 1. Need to cari 2 lagi. Contacted another 1. Hope to get her reply soon. Now nak 1 more...tetapi siapa ye?

I hope to settlekan all this thing by this week. Lepas ni, tinggal nak mail the borang pengadil to the pengadil and also wait for my surat senat from uniwien. Haih..lambat betul dorang nak releasekan the letter. No letter, no application. :(

One more thing which I need to do is to print 2 copies of my thesis and submit it to unit latihan. And also,  buat surat for my claims. Takpe, ni lepas the 15th boleh buat.

What else? Oh....and nak kena siapkan proposal for a grant i plan to apply. Tengoklah cemana. Harap2 sempat. Must start working on the proposal cos deadline is nov 15th! *pengsan*

Malam ni nak settlekan the online2 borang stuff. Then will proceed with my grant thingy. Will start on grant thingy inshaAllah esok or lusa. Must start thinking of what to do.

Oklah...i nak pergi beli stationaries sat.

p.s: left phone in wien so i was phoneless for about 3 days. Dr Sunshine bought me a new phone. :))
p.ps: ada prof offer i keje kat diff uni in malaysia. if only.....

1 comment:

Oyis said...

wahhh... offer uni mana tu sabb? sounds intriguing...

slmt return kepada rutin harian bekerja... hopefully the transition goes smoothly and your ds51 is approved without much problems