i have been having this recurring headache for the past few days. Selalunya, I can tolerate it...i could still force myself to do work and etc but last night, the night i had to do my lecture notes and compile some documents for a meeting, the headache was so unbearable. on top of that, suami wasnt home because he went to fetch my IL and was supposed to sleep over at his sisters and head to work terus from there.
Lepas dah muntah, i texted him and told him about it. He said he will come home. But I told him not to, sebab by the time he will sampai rumah, it will be about 2am. But he did anyways. And he came back, and urut2 my head before falling asleep.
I feel so grateful to have him as my husband.
At times like this, he makes me feel really loved.
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................ xoxo
get well soon sabb
Post a Comment