I was reading my old blog and realised, all things berkaitan the Stupid Bitch (SB) happens in November! I found the raya card in November. The phone bills and SMS pon in November. Someone saw them shopping together pon was in November. But all in different years. Waahh....
Anyway, in life, one has to make a choice.
And, I choose to win over my husband.
I berpegang kepada janji Allah. Apa yang isteri buat bersama suami, hatta berpegang tangan pon, dah dikira sebagai sesuatu yang baik dan inshaAllah, dapat pahala. Tetapi, bila seorang lelaki dan perempuan yang bukan muhrim do stuff together like holding hands, then those involved akan collect dosa (and no, I am not implying that they did anything. ni contoh je). Also, I believe, Allah is the best planner. Allah knows that I can face all this. And with all trials and tribulations, inshaAllah, there will be great reward.
I pray that Allah will make me to be the best wife for my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment