Life can be tough. Take that baby steps to where you want to be. We are, afterall, creatures who are made to survive. I WILL SURVIVE this. I will have to learn to be indifferent. I must make myself happy. And, I will try my best to not let anyone get between us.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
beli jangan tak beli
haih....ter-beli lagi baju for the boys. Dr Sunshine, who just recieved the stuff i bought for my boys terkejut tgk banyak..hahahha...
ni, ada lagi sayang. *wink*.
i hope tak overweight la my luggage. tapi kan,err..bila nak balik ni? risau plak becos kp.t tak sure bleh sponsor ke idak my flight back. i hope they can!!! if not, terpaksa la korek tabung. *sedih*
4 comments:
gurl... nice layout... sangat lah sabb salleh.. hehehe.. i loike. yes babe, balik, jangan tak balik.. :)
thanks gurl! i miss you loads. cannot wait to go makan at delicious with you.
nice fresh peel in here! ahhh tak sabar tunggu hang balik :)
fab: layout baru sempena musim bunga..hihi...cant wait to see u too babe!! must makan at kayu manis. yumsss
Post a Comment