then, i went to the graduate center, and found out that i have to take subjects amounting to 60 credits. my only salvation was that I could still work on my thesis, while taking the subjects.
neway, sebab berangan nak cepat habis, i have to take about 5 subjects every semester.
i am already freaking out.
this semester sahaja, my jadual is quite packed. i am taking:
1. visual culture (told prof but havent register properly)
2. communication and aesthetic (blom register)
3. forschungpraktikum
4. Verhandlungen des Subjekts" - Forschungsseminar. Wir sind nie passiv gewesen. Konzepte des Mediengebrauchs von den Cultural Studies zur Actor-Network-Theory Teil II
5. Seminar für DissertantInnen: Qualitative Kommunikationsforschung - Metatheorien, Methoden und Forschungspeispiele rekonstruktiver Erforschung von Medien und Kommunikation
All this will contribute to 33 credits. As you can probably see, 3 of the subjects will be in Deutsch. Also, muss ich viel Deutsch sprechen um meine studium einfacher machen.
On top of that I am thinking of taking this subject: Zirkulationen des Politischen" - Forschungsseminar Fragen - Strukturieren - Analysieren - Argumentieren - Organisieren but takut plak i have so many on my plate kan?
the graduate centre told me to abishkan my 30kredit, present my proposal in jan/feb and then register for more courses in summer semester. lepaih tu, i might also stay back during summer holidays to take summer classes. *nanges*
Selain daripada pulun nak attend kelas bagai, mak kena juga menyiapkan thesis mak ittew dek non. I hanya akan menghembus nafas lega setelah semua registration for this semester is completed, which means, it will be next week! lepas dah attend the first classes of each subject and fully register, baru la nak rasa puhh..lega. gittew. kalu idak, haiyoo...
hmm...i am thinking of asking for an extension. how ek?
3 comments:
haiyo nok. mak baca course yang uol kene attend pun mak pitam. uols memang hebat n mak yakin uols boleh buat punye. you go girl!
babe,
we met in cyberspace through other people. yet, reading your blog at times when i am down, helps to regain my spirit and put my feet on the ground.
I fear that i am tired of this journey. tired as in my momentum is slowing down and my focus is somehow makin kurang. I'm not sure if it's because I'm draining out from the MPhil I took... I know I shld have taken a break before continuing directly with the PhD. But I've made the decision... I hope I'll be strong, just like you!
Hugs.
dzoul: mak pon rasa ala ala pening lalat nak pitam ni uols! but i have got to do what i set out to do. doakan mak berjaya ye uols!
puteri: babe, i learnt that getting a PhD is a journey, not only to get that paper which certifies as a Dr, but also about life. i wish you all the best. I think its normal to feel down once in a while. i go shopping when i'm like that..hehe.. you take care babe!! we can do it!!!
Post a Comment