Usually, before I go to sleep, I will decide what I want to do the next day and things I would have to complete or etc. Last night, I decided to read the compulsory reading for my class on Friday (supaya boleh menghasilkan soalan bernas dan juga summarize the text lite lite). Then, if selesai memahami cik butler tu, ai ingat nak sambung study for my exam this friday.
Tapi kan, dalam kepala otak ni, tak dapat plak nak melupakan assignment-assignment lain termasuklah chapter for my thesis yg deadlinenya end of this month. Hmm...but I guess I'll have to prioritize, betul tak?
For the time being, I need to clear this thing (exam and ms. butler) and then, bolehlah ai start on my assignment.
Oh...ingat tak my chai tea project? Well...lecturer said its interesting and that I can go ahead with the project. Tapi skarang, I am actually thinking of producing a short video of my presentation (since I won't be able to present in June). Cuma now, I nak kena collect bahan and maybe start doing the video in May. Maka, cuti Easter would be utilised for this purpose. Dan, cuto easter juga will see me bertungkus lumus nak siapkan chapter 1, insyaAllah. After that, bolehlah ai proceed to chapter two.
I hope all that I plan would turn out well. Wish me luck!
p/s: tak sangka, my baby AA tak berapa suka dekat ombak.
No comments:
Post a Comment