Tuesday, June 7, 2011

letter to the editor

Dear you,

Sometimes I wonder if I am not good enough. I carry our babies, go through labour, wait for you hand and foot, tapi masih tak cukup.

Hari ni, my heart breaks. You tahu I tak suka, tapi tetap you simpan benda tu. You ingat ni hal kecik sahaja. Maybe for you, but certainly not for me. Come on la. Who are you tying to kid?

First, I caught a glimpse of nama dia on your phone tapi you kata you tak ada contact or call dia pon. FINE.

Then, I found the thing which I said I hated but you still simpan elok-elok despite me saying it.

Selama ni, you cakap kat I you tak de keep in touch. I trusted you. Tapi sekarang, I don't know if I can. You kept that a secret. So what else lagi yg you keep from me?

You tahu, I secretly think you terkena my sumpahan.

I dah penat. Mungkin ini memang nasib i.

-Yang kecewa-

1 comment:

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

salam kenal.. rajin2, jemput singgah blog AKU SEBUTIR PASIR hamba kalau berminat nak baca my travelling experiences ke 46 buah negara.. :)