Wednesday, June 29, 2011

deadline lari

ni bulan june. akhir bulan june, i am supposed to have my data analysis chapter ready. tetapi....idak nampak pon batang hidung data analisis ittew!

I am just beginning to get used to my new routine. Today, despite Aaron being a wee bit difficult, I managed to write a few pages of my assignment. I hope this is a mark of a good beginning. Pelan-pelan kayuh, kan?

I still plan to finish writing in Malaysia, insyaAllah. Harap-harap semua dipermudahkan.

Lepas habis buat assignment, I must start writing on modernity, identity and cultural identity.

After that, I should start working on my data analysis chapter

Then, kena buat discussion and conclusion.

I really hope ideas would come and things would be made easy for me, insyaAllah. Nak kena doa and solat hajat everyday like I used to, tapi still cannot. :(

I think leaving AA and AD at mak's is a good idea. At least I get to work on my stuff at home. I do have my off days, days I just want to do NOTHING, but u know, at least being alone with Aaron gives me an opportunity to work on things, if I want to.

Oklah....I want to finish up my paper. Only about 1K words to go.

1 comment:

Oyis said...

superwoman la u sabb. i yg x de baby kecik pon terlajak2 deadline, opsss!