Lepas tu, ai gatal pi email one of my prof's assistant, tanya ada ke apa2 assignment since i missed the last few classes. Dia kata, kena tulis 15 page paper on our research project and include things that had been discussed in class. Coincidentally, one of the things discussed in class about my research was to include the theory on modernity in my thesis. So folks, looks like I really have to work my butt off to siapkan pasal modernity thingy ni. In a way, its a blessing in disguise, no? Sebab bila dah memang kena hantar untuk dapat grade, sure automatically akan try produce the best, kan?
So, today, my aim is to finish reading at least 2 more chapters, then I have one more to go. Malam ni ingat nak search for articles yang ada sentuh pasal modernity ni. Tapi kan, modernity ni macam related sangat-sangat to globalisation so i might just have a hint of globlalisation in my thesis nanti.
Apa pon, data analysis tak tulis lagi. *mati!!!!* But, I have written to seperate papers on the datas I collected of which one tu I dah present kat conference. Cuma, the paper tu tak guna all my datas. So, I am not that worried la, because I sort of have an idea of how to actually write it.
Ni ha...theoretical framework tak siap-siap lagi apa kes????
Please Allah, gibe me ideas on things to write, let Aaron cooperate and senang tidur (dia tak mo tido skarang!!! tsk tsk) and give me strength to get through all this.
Ok...nak kena try tidorkan budak kecik, pastu mandi and start reading.
2 comments:
You are a wonderwoman sabb! Masa aku branak icha dulu sikit pon tak sentuh my phd work for months tapi tiada perasaan bersalah langsung! *slaps my own face* tapi ko siap buat assignment and tulis thesis n reading bagai. I salute uolss! I'm sure if u keep up this rate you'll be done very soon. :-) give yourself a pat on the back coz you deserve it ( i dont think you realised how much you have done) ;-)
babe,
truth be told, i am very very scared i x sempat habis tulis before my deadline!!!!! risau sgt. thats why i have to push myself. namun hasil in writing masih non ado sejak balik kl ni (unless u count one of my assignments). haih. i must try to finish theroretical gramework chapter by this week. deadline dah lari sgt2.tsk.
and thanks uols for the vote of confidence!!! :)
Post a Comment