Sunday, October 30, 2011

bab 6

i am going through the malas phase right not and it definitely does not help when i only have till nov 5th to finish my chapter 6. tsk. so last night, kuatkan la juga semangat untuk membuat sesuatu padahal sebab dah out of tv series to watch. I still have a long way to go and I keep on thinking on how to best present my analysis. Inilah penangan phd ek? tengah mandi fikir, tengah masak fikir, before tido fikir. haha...

what else? semalam konsert dani. thank god one of bestfriend's anak goes to the same school. So like last year, they ol took a video of dani. hehe. :) Pastu, nak cerita. Andi also went to the concert. Dr Sunshine tanya Andi: Nanti Andi concert Andi nak nyanyi lagu apa?
Andi: Bila ecok (the Nora Elena theme song yang bila esok tu)
Dr Sunshine: Pastu lagu apa lagi?
Andi: Cing cing (that money money money song tu)

LOL.

Daylight savings has started to I technicallyhad an extra hour to sleep in today. Tapi anakanda I decided that I cant. hmph.

Orait, back to chapter 6. Going to D's house in a while to bake cookies and cuppies. Yumm!!!

No comments: