You see, sem ini, saya hanya ambil satu subjek sahaja. Tapi mak aii...preparation untuk subjek ittew agak banyak. On top of that, saya risau. Risau sebab ada dua kelas pada bulan 11, tapi bulan 11 tu lah babysitter I cuti balik Malaysia. How???????
Anyhoo, for the first meeting, we are supposed to select a book in which we would have to review (30%) yang katanya bertujuan untuk pursue for publication. We ols juga kena bawa 3 contoh book review dalam journal. Semua mak buat malam ni. Buku dah pilih. Journal tu tinggal nak print. Hari Isnin kena study sikit sebelum kelas.
Secondly, tajuk essay yang diberikan adalah agak mencabar. She gave 5 options but I choose to do this:
What are the possibilities for global interconnection among global audiences whenthere are arguments that diasporas watch their own channels in the host countries?What can we say about new forms of identity and resistance when discussing globaland transnational audiences?
Saya dah selesai exam. Next one will be in December. Paper that I have to submit tu pon, dah siap, Alhamdullillah. Erm, I thought of writing one more, to get extra credit kononnya, tapi I think I would just talk over it with my sv, who I will be meeting this Monday. *yikes!*
What else? Bermula esok, mak kena start writing uols! Yes, kena semangat! I must finish chapter 5 by hook or by crook. Semoga Allah permudahkan urusan, inshaAllah.
On an unrelated matter, I hairan sebab walaupun I memang fully bf anak i, cik P dah datang. Hrmm...baru je mengharap macam zaman Andi dulu in which dua tahun lebih (if campur dengan masa preggers) tak dapat. Oh well. Maybe its Allah's way to show that I am still fertile despite having only 1 ovary, kan? Syukur.
Pastu, I am invited for lunch tomorrow at the residence of our ambassadddddor. Mak nervous uols!!! Wife dia nak jumpa my baby. Tapi the wife is nice. I got a whole load of nice bajus yang hardly used for my Aaron. Kalau nak harap mak beli sendiri, tak la kot. hih hih.
Okie dokie.
2 comments:
dah 3 anak, fertile la tu. Tp waht happened to the other ovary?
oh....the 3 anaks tu masa both ovaries were still intact.
My left ovary and fallopian tube was removed during the recent delivery due to massive blood lost masa they tried to take out a cyst.
Post a Comment