Monday, March 5, 2012

dah upload

last night, i finally wrote my acknowledgement page. I felt that it was only right that I wrote it last. After that, I compiled my thesis.

Today, I went to uni, looked through my thesis, betulkan alingment and etc and then uploaded it on the uni database. Pastu, I sent it to the printers to get it printed and bind. Tapi tahu tak, konsep print and bind kat sini, kita isi online form, upload our data in pdf, pastu isi la kita nak cover kaler apa, tulis apa and etc, and then send in the form electronically. Pastu, kita tunggu depa call to confirm our order.

Maka, lepas I dah hantar the form tu, I rasa sangat lega dan pergi jalan2 cari makan, beli iced choc kat mcds dan naik tram nak pi ambik Aaron. Sekali, masa dah halfway nak ambik aaron tu, baru org tu call cakap there were some problems with my pdf document! dia kata, tak de page numbers, and ada satu part ni alignment dia off.

Oh...terus ai panik okeh! Terus turun tram dan naik semula tram at the other side of the road to get back to uni. Setelah mengodek2, akhirnya berjaya. Tapi kan, yang dah upload kat uni database ittew, tak leh dibetulkan lagi. takpelah..cuma tak de page numbers and 1 alignment problem. hope it would be ok.

so, it will be ready this Wednesday. it costs a BOMB! So, Wednesday ini, inshaAllah, saya akan submit uols!!!!!!! Cannot believe it. pastu, have to wait for defence. Am going to request that my defence be in April. Doakanlah boleh. I really really hope it would be possible to defend my thesis before I go back.

So now, I kena concentrate tulis paper, prepare presentation for conference AND finish up my book chapter. I can do this, right?

4 comments:

Ezria Shamshir said...

All the best! :)

sumpit said...

i'm so happy for you!

iezma said...

jeles!!!!! nway aku doakan uols akan habis the phd b4 u got back to tanah air terchenta.. :)

miSs inTerpReted said...

Thanks everyone!! :)