Sunday, March 18, 2012

whoah

Alhamdullillah.

As you may have read, I suddenly decided to apply for extension. I feel like I need the time to prepare for viva because to me, selagi belum dapat grade for my thesis and belum viva, phd belum dalam genggaman. Honestly, I feel so takut!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, bermula yesterday, I frantically emailed my sv and he said that he will only be back in wien mid April!!! argh..terus saya tensi okeh sebab cemana nak dapat surat sokongan kan? Then, dengan muka tak malu (yes...saya rasa saya sangat menyusahkan sv dan juga dah rsa malu gila dengan dia sebab selalu request dia tulis macam2 surat okeh!) minta dia tulis surat ittew dan email to me to which he immediatly buat. Syukur sangat.

Cuma yang ralat, I tak de progress report. But, in his letter, he has in a way stated my progress so I hope that it will be ok.

SInce this is very last minute, what I am going to do is to email the unitlatihan everything in pdf and pastu baru post. This is just to ensure that they know of my intentions and documents ada in hand lebih cepat. I hope urusan ini akan dipermudahkan. I applied for a 6 months extension dengan harapan, if tak bagi 6 bulan, 3 bulan pon, inshaAllah memadai.

Aside from that, I finished writing my paper for the conference. So, esok, lepas uruskan pasal my extension documents, I nak edit paper tu pula. Lepas tu, nak kena prepare the text for presentation, followed by the slides. Kali ni ingat nak guna prezi sebab haritu, my classmate guna and it looked so canggih and nice!!!!

After this weekend, I need to concentrate on my book chapter and 1 more paper for a journal, inshaAllah.

Oh...selain itu, I juga kena beli tiket dan rancang percutian ke Salzburg, and if everything goes well kat Tirana (read: i'm able to handle baby sorang2 on vacation), i might plan a trip to Amsterdam, to visit Kuekenhof. :) I guess Venice will have to wait masa I datang for viva or graduation (altho for my graduation, i dah berangan nak pergi Spain..heheheheh).

Itu saja laporan dari saya.

p.s: i think something is wrong with me. Now, bukan saja rasa lebam. Dapat sakit kepala pulaaakkkkkkkkkk......tapi, Alhamdullilah, bila makan ponstan, hilang.

1 comment:

The other not-so-geek side of me said...

I've been using prezi for my lectures too! and applying a grant to look at its effects on student's understanding and interest in lectures. I think its great! :)