Apa pon, plan ni masih samar-samar. But, I would really love the opportunity to do so. My main motivation is because the attachment will enable me to widen my network and produce papers with one of the prof there. If all goes well (ie: husband agrees with the plan and i get accepted), my plan is to leave for Europe again after Eid and stay till the end of my cuti belajar period (if I get the extension). Harap-harap dapat lah ye.
Meanwhile, the new girl has arrived and she seemed nice. Will be bringing her to uni esok and show her the cheap place to eat and bank and prolly jalan along kartner strasse. What else ye? I cannot wait to meet my boys. Only 5 days left!!! Still need to get coffee, giotto and starbucks mug and fridge magnets. Anyway, I masih belum siap edit paper...grrrrr...shall do it now lah. ciao.
3 comments:
sabb u mintak extend ke? sampai bila dpt tu?
cepatnya saab..doakan i jugak..huhu..baru nak hantar thingy this week.
Oyis: Yes, i did. I am not sure dapat sampai bila. In fact, I am not sure if I dapat extend ke tak because they keep postponing the meeting CB.
Nat: InshaAllah Nat. Semoga kita berjaya dan balik with the D and R kat nama kita. :)
Post a Comment