I have re-edited my text for presentation (with Aaron's help) and did my prezi. So esok nak kena pi print out the text again so I can edit it again and compare it to my prezi so that I can finalize the pathways. Am putting quite an effort for my presentation (prepare prezi bagai) walaupun SV pesan tak yah prepare slides. But I think, any presentations lebih cun with prezi, kan???
Pastu, I have studied my chapter 2. Have listed a few questions which I think may be asked. I bought some empty cards to write some important bits like quotes and isi-isi penting and also the Q and A. I haven't started writing on the cards tho. I figured that I should finish preparing my presentation dulu and will tackle the potential Q and A next. I hope esok by lusa selesailah proses nak prepare for presentation ni so that I can concentrate studying my other chapters.
I still feel that the area I really need to prepare on is theoretical framework.
I am sooooo risau.
On the bright side, unlike my friends Uni (also in Wien tapi uni lain), I tak payah nak susah payah sediakan makanan and minuman for people after my public defense.
Oklah u ols.
Things to do esok: Print text, re-edit, create pathways and finalise prezi.
Kalau ada celah-celah time tu nak khatamkan chapter 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment