Saya sekarang bersiaran dari Vienna.
I have finally started working on my Viva Voce. Sekarang cuma tengah research on what is it all about and also list potential questions.
Next, I need to read my thesis again (yang dah ditinggalkan selama almost 6 bulan ok!!!! TSK). Well...good thing is I will be reading it with a pair of fresh eyes. Tapi....sigh....I just hope I sempat khatam my thesis in and out before my viva (yang belum arrange pon datenye, FYI).
Since I have 6 chapters, I plan to study each chapter in four days (ini termasuk tulis summary and list out potential Q and A). I hope my plan will work because honestly, I am also planning to bercuti ke Spain. hehe.
I dah print out my chapter 1 and 2. I want to start by esok or lusa (boleh lagi kan nak procastinate?).
Anyway, my Aaron has found his voice and is so excited to talk in his baby language LOUDLY!!! Habis computer lab bingit because budak kecik tu pot pet. Maka, universiti bukan lagi menjadi tempat sesuai untuk I pergi. Kalau nak print document pon, kena cepat cepat sebab nanti ada budak yang nak berebut mouse, keyboard dan juga menyanyi dan pot pet dengan kuat. *sigh*
Oklah...boss kecik dah bangun nak susu. Its back to doing work while bagi susu routine for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment