Monday, September 10, 2012

going somewhere??

I should really consider going somewhere for jalan-jalan. Hmm...maybe pi Venice kan for a day or two. :)

Anyway, I met my SV today. Dia kata, don't worry. I am sure you will do fine. You wrote a good thesis so you just have to defend some of the points which was criticized.

So, katanya, akan ada 3 orang dalam examination panel. seorang tu chair and lagi 2 tu are the ones who read my thesis. The defence will be open to public.

Firstly, I will have to prepare a short presentation of my thesis, my RQ, theories, methods, findings. This will be followed by the q and a session. SV dah bagitahu siap-siap to read up on theories pertaining to cultural studies because he said they may want to gauge my competence in that area. *pengsan!!* Also, dia kata, cari theory lain yg may be possible to be used in my thesis, which I did not include. *pengsan*. Kenapalaaaa I left my books di KL?? :(

Jadi, mulai esok what I plan to do is to prepare my text for presentation. Sebab lepas dah prepare text tu baru boleh prepare prezi kan. Then, must read up on the theories and etc.

Tapi nak prepare presentation, haruslah baca balik my whole thesis and know everything in and out. Sigh. I tell you. I have been procastinating and reading blogs, and catching up on my tv shows. teruk betul la.

MUST START WORKING!!!!!!

Maybe I should just prepare the text kan. Sebab nak prepare text, surely I will end up reading the whole thesis. Kan??

oh mojo, sila datang sekarang!!!!!!!

3 comments:

kayla said...

helloooo sab! it has been a long while since i last drop a comment! :) all the very best ya for your viva!!!

Unknown said...

Oh u desrve it honey! The world is your oyster (sort of!)..lepas penat berstudy study-an, maka berjalan jalan lah uols..so easy insyaAllah :)

miSs inTerpReted said...

thanks kayla!!!

kannn Lee. But methinks better pi after defense. Then tak de la rasa tak keruan kan. Or maybe just 1 place before the defense kan..hehehhe