Thursday, December 27, 2012

hari productive

I felt so productive yesterday. I managed to cross off a lot of things from my to do list.

I have been quite busy this past few weeks. Among the things I have accomplished are:

1. registered Andi for kindy
2. found a babysitter for the boys
3. finished reviewing a journal article
4. finished filling up the frgs form
5. found cleaner for house
6. exterminator pon dah jumpa!!
7. settlekan pasal keluar duit from kwsp to bayar loan rumah
8. tempah rubber stamp for AD...senang iols..nanti chop chop nama ajer.
9. beli pakaian sekolah AD and his books
10. got AA his school bag.
11. settlekan document for 51
12. photocopy stuff for AA and AD's school.
13. submit my claims

I feel so lega....especially after I found the babysitter and registered AA for kindy. AA loooovvveeessss his kindy, so I am very happy.

Now, I need to:
1. ambil passport pix of the boys
2. finish up my book chapter for kom
3. finish up book chapter for w&phd
4. beli jam for AD
5. print out form and cv.

ok..ittew saja. :)


No comments: