you know what? sometimes, you think that whatever you watch on cerekerama or drama or movies will not happen to you. Well, it does.
For 3 years, saya berssabar, hoping that he would change. And for that three years, i have been fooled.
Last week, i found out that it was still going on.
Sigh....tak percaya pon ada...How can someone so loving be like that? Tapi dekat dalam drama pon ada, kan? Orang loving dan romantic tapi tiba-tiba??
So, I told his sister and mother about this situation.
Right now, I am praying for the best.
I hope I will find happiness again.
I hope I will learn to trust again. But you know what? After being fooled for so many times, I dont think I can.
Friends told me to act indifferent to get him to come back.
It is so hard.
SO FREAKING DIFFICULT.
:(
1 comment:
so much for distance makes the heart grow fonder, kan? Guess that doesnt really apply to men kot...
Post a Comment