You see, AA will be going to kindy from next year onwards. At first, it was pre decided that he would attend GA since AD did so well over there.
Tapi.....es gibt keine GA ins BSP. How????
Memula....memang nak hantar dia ke TunasPermata...but it was full.
So, I went around BBB looking for a place. Found one Tadika Aulad. Love the kindy, hated the daycare centre!!!! Pusing-pusing lagi, and all the kindy and taska were not up to my
Terus pening ok.
Then, I thought...hmmm....siapa nak jaga Aaron? So, fikir punya fikir, decided to look for babysitter je for Aaron and that Andi can go to the same babysitter lepas habis kindy dia. So...half day kindy je for Andi. Thus begin my search, again!!!
And, Alhamdullillah, I think I found one kindy yang ok, in terms of the silibus used. Its called Smart Soleh. Fees is rm240 for kindy up till 12 (tapi can hantar from 630am and ambil a bit later). The only thing that I am a bit concerned about is that it is located on the 2nd floor of a building so nanti kena climb a lot of stairs. Tapi takpe la kan....excercise. Pelajaran dia macam GA sikit cuma dia ada solat duha every friday and also a show and tell thingy (atas stage uols) to build childrens confidence. I think it will be good for AA. I really hope he will love this kindy. I plan to send Aaron there nanti as well in 2014 when he is 3. So dedua sekali harung kat situ kan.
There was this iium affiliated montessori in BSP. I was quite keen with the school tapi, i didnt really like the fact that they will only start teaching kids how to read when they are 5. Maybe I am part tiger mom kot...wakakakakak....but I really would like AA to start learning his abcs when he is 4. Lagipon, the fees is 350 (but kindy up till 3pm).
I hope it will be a good experience for AA.
On another note, I think I found a babysitter for my babies. I am kind of OK with the place. Will send the boys over beginning esok to see how they can adjust. I hope they will be ok with the place.
1 comment:
seriau plak baca. camne my aisyah bila balik nnt? dah la join masa org dah start kelas. home school je la jawab nya nih huhu
Post a Comment