Thursday, February 14, 2013

no time!!!

i think there are just too many things to accomplish in a day but masa memang selalu jealous dengan i.

Anyway...good news first. The book I contributed a chapter to is out!!!! :) silalah beli ye.

Ok....so, some of the things I am supposed to buat are:

1. chapter for wanitaundphd. due March 13
2. journal article due March 15
3. lecture notes due feb 18
4. abstract for another journal article
5. cari conference!! Must attend at least one this year.
6. suitable articles for postgrad class.

I have drafted out what I plan to write for the journal article due on March 15th but I need to do some readings to update myself with the issue. So, dah jumpa dah pon article but I am the kind who prefers to read articles on paper rather than on screen sebab on paper boleh conteng dan garis dan etc while it would be difficult to do just that on screen. Masa cari articles tu, tetiba terkenangkan masa cari articles for my phd dulu....that was not too long ago. Baru ingat boleh relaks lepas PhD tetapi apakan daya uolssssssss. My faculty requires its lecturers to produce at least 4 journal articles in a year. Honestly, I tak tahu if it is achievable. Bukan senang ok nak publish in a journal. I know of some people yang bonceng aje on other people's article. So far, untuk 2013, publications that are in the pipeline includes:
1.jpacjournal
2. book chapter WnP
3. book chapter from my department, yang i tak tahu if jadi or not nak publish!
4. book on penulis skrip...ni baru ada orang ajak i tulis.
I need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee journal articles. *stress*

Anyway, I also need to study in order to prepare my lecture notes so I shall spend tomorrow drafting what I plan to teach.

oklah...nk cari conference sat.

No comments: