all my boys are sound asleep. i am awake cos i slept early (i think about 7 plus) and woke up at about 12.30 to change Andi's diaper and also hv dinner.
in about a week, Dr Sunshine will be returning to Mesia. I hate to think about it. Tadi, while watching him talking to Andi, i got teary eyed. sedih u ols cos the next time we will see him is probably on December, which is about 8 months away.
My Sunshine has been the greatest help ever. I seriously don't know how I managed to be on my own before this!. Skarang, laundry pon mak still blom pernah buat ok. Even mandikan Andi pon tak buat2 lagi. Mandikan Dani baru sekali sajo. How will I survive nie???
I am going to miss him. And I hardly have time nak bermanja2 dgn Sunshine pon. Cos everytime nak cuddle ke apa, adalaaaaaa budak kicik tu nak join sekaki. if not, it will be Andi crying for attention. I am so going to miss my Sunshine.
Babe, thank you for coming to be with me.Thank you for doing all that you hvae done. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for being the bestest husband ever.
All of my heart, forever.
p/s: am getting him a sat nav for his belated birthday prezzie. He has wanted it since forever. huhu.
No comments:
Post a Comment