Pernah tak uols dah siap tulis paper, pastu risau if the paper is not good enough? haiyaa...i am now at that juncture. But, i am actually not sure if its my pregnancy hormones that are causing this. I tell you, lately, dok risau pasal macam2 and i remember feeling this way when I was preggers with AA as well.
Whatever it is, I have emailed the lecturer my paper, with a nota cinta. wakakak. I actually told her that I am willing to make corrections and review the paper again to ensure that I get a good grade for her subject! Lets hope she will be ok with that. I hate this feeling of not being sure!!
Anyway, since that paper is done, I have two more papers to go. 1 tu, group work, so, I must wait for my group members, hence cannot do anything about it. One more is a methods paper, which is due in Mid April. I plan to submit it by end of March tho, and I plan to use the paper for my methods chapter in my thesis. Some stuff which I need to do to make the paper better, in my oppinion, is to do more literature search to justify the methods which i plan to utilise. So, this week will be used for that purpose. Lagipon, classes will commence next week, and I will have classes almost every day!! Maka, kena bertungkus lumus la jugak nanti nak siapkan kerja ni.
I am currently doing corrections on a paper I am going to present in a conference in May. Sebenarnya, rasa mcm dah siap. But i think I would have to print it out, and take it to Stabux and edit it sesambil minum iced chocolate. hehe. *matila alasan! The thing is, I really believe in putting it aside for a few days, before coming back to it untuk membuat corrections. Sebab apa tau, sebab masa tu konon-konon boleh have a fresh view on that paper. Hehe. Tiba2 terfikir, kenapalaaaa masa undergrad dulu tak mengamalkan cara kerja macam ni yek?
Hokei. Want to search for some books to borrow and then nak pi jenjalan cari birthday present, again! Harap-harap kali ini misi i berjaya.
2 comments:
hehe i pon slalu gak lately ni terpikir, apsal la masa undergrads dulu x buat kerja mcm skang. chewah, mcm la skang bagus sgt, tp ternyata dulu2 lg hampeh... apakah tandanya kita semakin tua? ;)
i know!!! bila pikir balik, dulu2, padanla manjang je written assignments jarang dapat A. hehe. now i know why. yea...maybe its the age factor.
Post a Comment