Thursday, June 16, 2011

he has a mind of his own

Hi All!!!

Who would have thought that Aaron would be making his debut a few days earlier than scheduled. Maybe it was also because I pray for God to let me know that he is ready to come out. Takut juga sebab bila buat elective ceaser ni, entah-entah baby tak ready lagi ke apa kan, walaupun the elective ceaser was scheduled at 38 weeks.

It all started on Friday. I started to feel mild contractions. Ingatkan bila dah scheduled c-sect ni, i terlepaslah dari rasa sakit bersalin, rupanya tidak uols!!! Anyway, the contraction comes and goes and masa tidur, I didnt feel it. So it was quite mild lah kan.

Saturday tu, memang rasa contraction since morning lagi. Tapi tetap ai sempat pi breakfast roti telur and teh tarik, lunch Kenny Rogers and dinner char koay teow. Macam tahu-tahu je dah nak pantang. hehe.

Anyway, even tho rasa contraction tu, we still decided to keluar to check out security door (which was all the way in Klang) and then pi IOI plak and puchong to check out strollers. Got back around maghrib. Masa bagi Andi susu in the room, I could hear Dr Sunshine making a phone call to his friend who is an obgyn MO, cerita yang my contraction were becoming more intense (once every 9-10 minutes) and the MO said to come in straight away, and terus puasa sebab there is a high possibility that I would have to go through an emergency c-sect malam tu juga.

Maka, ai pon start packing my bag dan lepas tu relax-relax makan koay teow sambil tgk football dgn the boys. Bila dah nak habis game football tu, we sent the boys to my moms, and sambung tgk bola kat situ (sempat lagi kan....sangat tak sedar diri okeh saya ni of the possibility of facing a uterine rupture because by servix were already thinning). Lepas Kelate menjaringkan gol di gol sendiri, Dr Sunshine and I made our way to hospy. Masa tu, contraction is about every 7 to 8 minutes apart.

Sampai hospy. pi register kat labour room and got this kerek MO yang sangat tak perlu yang bagi2 lecture kat I nak suruh juga I tie my tubes. Orang tak nak, tak nak lah! erghh..... *geram*. VE was done and I was 1.5cm dilated so they decided to send me for emergency c-sect that night itself. Dr Sunshine, seeing how kerek the MO was made a fuss and requested for a specialist to perform the operation. Nasib baik dapat specialist ok, altho it was assisted by that MO!

Was pushed into OT at 2 plus, and Dr Sunshine was with me to technically i tak nampak pon dia because he was observing the op. The only time I remember seeing him was masa I tanya the anes if my husband has seen the baby and she asked me to look to the right and I saw him.

They took out the baby at 3.09 on 12june. Things took a turn for the worst after that. I had a cyst and apparently it grew from 5x6cm to 10x8cm. So the obgyn decided to take it out. The thing is, its twisted around my fallopian tube and ovary. They had some trouble,, cyst burst while they were handling it. They has to clean up (and angkat-angkat my bowels bagai ok...i could feel them pushing it back in macam pack2 balik kemas2 dalam my abdomen cavity). Dalam pada tu, I lost 1.2litres of blood and in order to avoid further blood lost, they cut off my left ovary and fallopian tube.

Masa blood loss tu, me pressure was so low, I was in and out and rasa dizzy amat. I vomitted a few times as well. Op finished at almost 6am.

Recovery this time around is much better. Maybe I could withstand the pain better? I was already up and about on Day 1. Balik rumah pon, ai dah mandikan the boys and goreng nugget,basuh pinggan,lipat kain bagai. hopefully akan mencepatkan proses weight loss. Now x lalu makan, and rasa nausea aje. Hmm...I drink milk tho (yg disimpan dlm fridge..hihi).Dr Sunshine is also quite laid back abt pantang, siap offer iced orange juice which i declined tp mostly sbb MIL was around. If not, i rasa i dah keluar mkn di kedai mamak pon. hiks. Yes uols, mak pantang vienna style. hihi.

ok...

one more thing, nama aaron bukan tiru aaron aziz okeh. It was a name Dr Sunshine came up with even before I got preggers. Tapi tup tup cerita nora e tu ada aaron aziz, otomatik org ingat mak mengambil inspirasi dr situ. *perlu jugak nk explain*

5 comments:

Sophea Adrianna said...

Congratulations kak Sabb! :) nak tengok aaron. Piccies pleaseeeee! :P

miSs inTerpReted said...

Thanks Yan!!!! Will put up pix soon. There's one you can view on my fb. Just request to be my friend.

fika79 said...

haha..memula baca,, mati2 i ingat u nak cakap psl aaron aziz..sab i nak tgk aaron jugak

Oyis said...

tahniah sabb!

Fadzli said...

hey hey you know what? The day Maria lahirkan Arshad kitorang bedal Kenny Rogers jugak.. Ni mesti nak lepas geram before pantang hehhe..