I went to vienna-expat forum and searched for computer and ada this one guy recommended a person who can fix computers. I went to that guys website and tgk a youtube video he uploaded in which he salvaged a usb stick dan the files in it. Terus I felt like there is hope that my external hard drive could be saved!!! So, on Monday, I went to that guys place. Jauh juga tempat tu, but I managed to find it. Dia kata, he will try his best to fix it, dan kos maxima mungkin adalah 70euro. I pon ok ajelah....
Lepas tu, I felt like treating myself to some hot choc and cake. Masa tengah minum2 hot choc tu, dapat text cakap dah siap baiki!!! cepat ok the service. hihi.
Lagi satu, I bersyukur, anak2 ai dah baik demam. :)
Next...is, one of my paper has been accepted to be presented at a conference in Japan. I will be presenting vitually because conference is in April. So, inshaAllah, next year, akan ada 2 paper presented at international conference and dalam proceeding. :)
Tapi kan, tetap la i tak habis2 lagi tulis pasal modernity nieeee......*ketuk kepala sendiri*
1 comment:
Alhamdulillah. i know how elated u r, i 2,3 hari ni plak ada masalah ngan sound card, xde audio, but my work deals with audio so camno? tiba2 dpt fixed kejap satni mmg rasa bersyukur sgt2.
Post a Comment