Tuesday, May 3, 2011

17 hari

Saya sangat sangat bersyukur!

1. Dapat email dari program director yang menyatakan subjek yang i ambik tu OK. Well, I actually wrote him a lengthy email, first stating the subjects I took for the respective requirements, and second, to state my kerisauan upon finding out that i might have taken the wrong papers to fulfil the requirements. He replied, right below the part I listed all the subjects I took with OK. Tu je. OK. Part I cakap risau semua tu, idak lah diendahkan. Jadi, I take it as, the subjects I took fulfilled the credit requirements. Syukur, Alhamdullillah. So, insyaAllah, I don't have to take any papers next sem and can just concentrate on pembetulan thesis, preparing for viva and tulis journal articles (well, itu harapan ai).

2. I got another result today. And, Alhamdullilah, I passed!! This was a killer subject for me, sebab kena buat eksperimen bagai. On top of that, the theories which were taught and that I had to apply was persuassive in nature and it was honestly my very first time being exposed to these theories. ECTS (atau bagi uols yg sistem lain, this would mean credit) nya adalah 12. So, this is quite a huge deal for me! Syukur, Alhamdullillah.

3. Done with chapter 2, thanks to Anne. Thank you Anne, for getting me that particular day's tv guide. If not, I wouldn't have gotten in done. Walaupun melebihi deadline, but it could not be helped!

4. Currently reading the translation of a chapter of a german language book (thanks to googletranslate) sebab nak kena prepare for a presentation. Have a group discussion malam esok, so kena habis baca, summarize and prepare the points I want to say by esok!

5. Will still be in the dark these few nights because of the bulb in my room yang un-changeable. Am waiting for my Auntie's husband to help come and fix it. Am thinking of going to stabux tonight to do some work. Have been lazing aje for the past 2 nights and ini tak boleh jadi!

6. Hope to start on my assignment this Thursday. I have lots of articles to read!! *pengsan* I really really hope I would have a draft of what I plan to write before I go back (which is only 17 days away) because I know, balik nanti sure busy buat macam-macam benda yang tak berilmiah seperti makan dan shopping

7. Have started taking pictures for my chai tea assignment. :) Tapi can I just say I feel so malas to elaborate on globalisation theories and etc which is related to the said assignment? Anyway, must think of the idea for my video. Cemana agaknya nak buat video berilimiah (yang ada mention theory bagai) yang juga FUN dan tak boring?

8. Oh..I give myself a week to work on the draft for my assignments. After that, I must start reading on modern social theory and start writing my theoretical framework chapter plaks. Haiyoo...dengan identity lah, modern social theory lah, encoding decoding lah, harap2 i sempat meet my own pre-determined deadline of june 1st.

9. Nak pergi shopping, tapi belum berkesempatan. Mungkin minggu depan. Alahai, beg pon belom bawak turun dari atas almari.

OK. Nak continue membaca sebelum the boys sampai rumah. :)

2 comments:

Oyis said...

'the boys sampai rumah'? ur boys ada dgn u ke skang ni sabb?

ps: u hv put me to shame. i spjg 2 mggu x pegang buku/kerja langsung! shame shame shame!

miSs inTerpReted said...

taklah..the boys are in kl. thew were online with me earlier but went out to eat dinner. so, i setia menanti la for them online. heheheh....

eiihh....jangan cakap macam tu. you went to a conference and baca pasal trip tu pon dah memenatkan. Am sure you need time to recover. Lagipon, I was super LAZY during the first week of Easter hols. Ni baru terkejar2. hiks.