Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Alhamdullillah. Berjaya langsaikan some things from my to do list!

1. meet dean to discuss about credit hours. Must remember to print relevant documents!
2. Buat text for presentation!
3. The other assignment
4. Readings for chapter 3.
5. Insurance stuff belum settle
6. Shop for MIL, FIL and family. Aiyoo..muat lagi ke bag ni?
7. Beli beras. Sebab nanti tak leh bayang nak beli beras with baby in tow during winter. errkkk... (TAK JADI)
8. Kemas rumah, buat laundry
9. Get borang for baby's meldenzettel and insurance.



Pasal jumpa dean tu, well, actually its the faculty's director of grad studies. She is sooooooooooooo young tapi dah professor ok. Takjub i! Anyway, we discussed my situation and she suggested that I start presenting papers and write for journals in order to make up for my lack of credits tu. Its either that, or take classes next sem. Since I am trying my best not to take classes next sem (sebab i am planning to bring baby back with me), I am looking for conferences and lobang to send my papers. I need 1 or 2 conference and also nak hantar at least 2 papers to journals.

Pasal my readings, mintak maap banyak-banyak. Memang tak de masa i nak membaca dan membuat assignments i, uols!!! But, what I managed to do is to photocopy those books that I wanted to photocopy yesterday.

Pasal insurance, got a reply from them and they said that the amount will be automatically debited from my account. Syukur!

Found a shirt for my FIL, blouse for MIL. Esok i nak beli chocolates and cookies plak. Then, kaw tim dah pembelian barang2 dan boleh kunci beg.

Rumah dah mula kemas. Tapi nak buat last round of vacuuming, cuci toilet and clean stove on friday morning. Nak buat esok, takut kecah lagi, sebab jumaat still nak masak.Laundry dah settle. Esok kering kot, insyaAllah.

Hrmm...so, new list:

1. return library books
2. get borang from mikusch and print borang from online
3. photocopy doctor's letter and bagi one copy to travel agent
4. shop sikit barang makan
5. ambik gambar weltcafe and coffeeshopcompany
6. save all files from uni pc to external drive (MOST IMPORTANT)

i hope i did not leave anything out.

Oh...sangat teruja! just 2 more nights baby.

No comments: