aku kembali dengan tabah hati
kembali lagi untuk memenangi
nombor satu
kami tuju
untuk sampai kemuncak
itulah ku tuju
anyhoo, its exactly a week since i got back!
I have sat for an exam. I have one more exam to sit for this wednesday and another one somewhere in December.
I also have to write a paper in order to get a grade for one of the subjects I took. Needless to say, haprak pon tak tulih lagi. But, I am planning to take bits and pieces of my thesis untuk dijadikan paper ittew. ok tak strategi? hehe.
I have three and a half more chapters to write for my thesis. Taaakkk jugak start2 tulis. Enjin belum panas lagi. Plus, I am still trying to settle hal-hal document si Aaron ni hah.
So, things to do:
1. Print appendix and attachment form to be signed by SV
2. Photocopy Aaron's passport and birth cert and its translation for meldenzettel, insurance and residence permit purposes.
3. Study for exam (only 2 days away. yikes!)
4. Write two papers
5. Write chapter 5.
Ok, hari ni memang dah plan nak print form dan juga pi fotostat bendalah semua. Selain ittew, nak tak nak, mak kena study lah kan. Tapi interesting thing about this paper is that, dia tak nak kita muntahkan semula facts (or rather theories) that we learned in class. Instead, the lecturer wants me to think of a theme, and how would I apply the teory according to the theme I choose dalam mereka research questions, methodology and etc. So, strategi i adalah to study my chapter one (introduction) and try to fit the theories somewhere. hmm..wajarkah thinking session ini dibuat di Starbucks bersama sidekick i??
Anyhoo, I have a trip to Muchen planned for early November. So, I must finish my chapter 5 before then. I give myself until the end of November to finish writing everything, inshaAllah. But of course, this all depends on the workload of the course I am taking this sem, which I think is pretty interesting and bonus point is, its in English. :)
Oklah, sidekick tengah tidur. I should shower. Then, can keluar pi print2 dan fotostat, and maybe pi shopping sikit. hih hih.
2 comments:
Yes, write write write.. you have a trip to Spain in December/January... :)
You can do it!!!! :)
Hope to see you in Europe, Insya Allah...
Post a Comment