Life can be tough. Take that baby steps to where you want to be. We are, afterall, creatures who are made to survive. I WILL SURVIVE this. I will have to learn to be indifferent. I must make myself happy. And, I will try my best to not let anyone get between us.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
at 33 weeks
this happens when you are heavily pregnant and wash the dishes. basah kat the perut part.
Me and AA at 33 weeks!! Mama is so proud of you AA.
4 comments:
klakar lar gambar ko amik yg 1st one tuh..hehehe cute!
alahai... i miss u lah, babe... take care ok. few more weeks je... :)
hahaha..thats cute okay!
basah sekata tp kat perut ajor :)
yzma: mmgla..bila perut dah besau, bila basuh pinggan, confirm basah tang tu jer. hihi.
munchkin: miss you too. i know..only 7 more weeks left!! doakanla i sempat buat exam yer!!
cik vanilla latte: tima kasih. iyer..memang kebasahan itu sekata dan ala2 bentuk bulat. ihiks...
Post a Comment