i am confused. and upset.
sigh. was chatting with Dr Sunshine just now (aiyoo..teringat plak zaman berchenta sebelum kawen dulu) and he suddenly came up with the idea of raising both my boys, AA and AD in Malaysia. initially, the plan is for him to bring dani home and AA will be staying with me. but now, he thinks that it would be easier if he brings both boys home and jaga and hire a maid to help him out.
lemme list down his reasons:
1. if i fall sick, tak payah risau about who is going to care for AA.
2. it will be cheaper to raise AA in Malaysia
3. What if AA falls sick? Would I be capable to care for him?
4. would i be able to provide for AA with my meagre student allowance?
5. can i give AA a good life if he is with me?
6. if AA kat mesia, the house is bigger and more space for him to roam
7. ada support system in mesia (aunties, granny and etc)
sighhh....i dont know. leaving dani pon is like leaving a part of me behind. what more to leave a 4 month old baby???
what do you think??
4 comments:
Hi cik sab..
pasal entry 'keliru' ni aku n fabnana ada mcm terkeluar idea pasal jaga2 dani (sibuk tak korg sampai pk2 pasal ni, sori ek)...emmmm..actually kami mcm setuju dgn idea dr. sunshine ko tu..alasannya tidak bole ditulis di sini...sms bole la..heheheheh...idea tu dipikirkan dah lama dah sebelum fab bersalin lagi cuma lupa nak bagi tahu ko jer..heeeeee
But what about exclusive breastfeeding? :(
And Tahan ke nak berjauhan dengan the baby and not being able to see his milestones? Hmm.. I dunno.. Coming from a mom's perspective, I don't think I agree with AF. Sorry. :(
hmm...ada pros and consyer.
anyway, i think i will have to see how i cope when my mother comes...
if tak bleh, then maybe andi goes back. tapi aku berdoa that i can and that everything would be okei....
its so toughla nak buat decision nie. tsk.
Babe,
I have faith that you will be able to handle both babies in Vienna. You're a strong woman. Plus, they will be your pillar of strength as you pursue your PhD...
Oh well, at least, that's what I think la..
Heheh.
Love you babe... Mwah!
Post a Comment