Life can be tough. Take that baby steps to where you want to be. We are, afterall, creatures who are made to survive. I WILL SURVIVE this. I will have to learn to be indifferent. I must make myself happy. And, I will try my best to not let anyone get between us.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
me vs man u
i can never win.
even if i wear the sexiest lingerie ever and pose pose seductive, i will still be asked to enjak sket cos i am blocking his view.
kenapa?
cos man.u tetap man.u dan ia tetap akan bertakhta di hati Dr Sunshine.
2 comments:
hmmm...i kalah kat Liverpool. :-P u should read Tank's blog on this matter.
yes...i read it much much earlier..hiihihih...
i guess cos i dah lama tak borak dgn hubby thats why i was a bit emo.dia free,i free, but man u is playing. hihi. seb baik he made it up!!
Post a Comment