Sunday, January 18, 2009

concert with Dani




Talked to Dani again today. It was so nice to be able to talk to him while looking at him, albeit via the webcam, so animated, gerak2 tangan and all. and dia pandai usik mama dia ok.

mama: dani, mama nak tido dengan dani boleh?
dani: tak boleeeehhh....hihihiihihih

selain itu, kami juga telah mendendangkan beberapa buah lagu. lagu yang menerima paling banyak permintaan is Thomas The Engine Theme Song.



Thomas the Tank Engine 2 4 6 8 PBS Theme Song



They're two they're four they're six they're eight
Shunting trucks and hauling freight
red and green and brown and blue
they're the really useful crew
All with different roles to play
Round Tidmouth sheds or far away,
Down the hills and round the bends
Thomas and friends


I had to google for the lyrics okei cos nak nyanyi for Dani punya pasal.

Aside from that, he asked me to balik. "Nak mama balik"

But I pujuk-ed him by telling him that nanti dia and papa will go on an aeroplane to visit mama in vienna. To which he replied, "tapi Dani tak nak bawak telefon."Motiff dia cakap macam tu? Me and hubby thinks that he is being possessive and prolly tak mo share with AA. hhahahah.

And, I showed Dani my big tummy to which he said ," Perut Mama besar. AA ada dalam perut mama. Dia tengah buat apa tu?"

And, bila nak cakap goodbye, he said "Esok kita cakap lagi ye Mama."

Anyhoo, I also talked to my mother and along. best sangat! My mom dah sexcited nak hantar dani pi kindergarten next year. Aiyooo....mak rasa cam dah tua sangat cos my baby, insyaAllah will be going to kindy next year u ols! And here I was thinking that next year tak nak hantar lagi (not because Dani tak ready..mama dia yang tak ready lagi nak bagi her firstborn pi skolah) cos I think he would be too young. Dani kan November baby, so if he goes to Kindy next year, he'll only be 3years2months old.tsk. tapi...My mother said, dia excited if tengok Aimi pi skolah.dia pon sibuk dengan beg dia..and just now,I asked him if he wants to go to school, and he said "Nak!".And I think he has been telling Dr Sunshine gak of his intention. well...u know what this means? I absolutely have to balik mesia for my xmas hols this year then!!!!

Oklah. neways, siapa tahu kat mana I can get Thomas the Engine punye botol susu?

p/s: Dr Sunshine might start playing tennis soon. If he buys a tennis raquet(sp?) for himself, i suh dia belik untuk dani sekali. hihi
p.p/s: sebenarnya, Dr Sunshine yang sibuk cari botol susu Thomas ittew yer. I tell you, dia memang manjakan Dani okei.

2 comments:

i am me said...

dani looks so different! I like the cheeky smile. Dani the cheeky little boy!

miSs inTerpReted said...

i knowwww...lain kan muka dani?? tu muka dia peluh peluh lepas aktif naik beskal(which dia cakap is motor dia) and all.that pix was taken about 2 months ago. Sekarang lagik lain okeiii....