Wednesday, February 25, 2009

mungkin yang terakhir kalinya

My boys will be arriving in a few hours!!! *lompat-lompat kegirangan*

Anyhoo, since I have yet to subscribe to internet/cable tv/ phone line at my new apartment, i don't think i will be going online that much. Lagikpon, the reason I am online in the first place is to chat/ talk/ keep in touch with my babies and now that they will be with me IRL, tak de la saya akan online sgt kan. hihi. I need to make out up for lost times!

Next monday will be my exam. After that, I will be busy with Dani's insurance and residence permit application.

I hope to beranak after everything selesai.

Di kesempatan ini, I would like to minta maaf for any wrong doings, ter-apa-apa (makan, minum, kecikkan hati, etc) ok. yelah u ols. mak nak beranak ni, so u never know what can or may happen in the labour room kan? so,minta maaf and thanks for everything.

Pastu, to my dearest family, gang projek, gang badminton kg tunku, PICs and geng rombongan cik Kiah (u know who u r), I love you ols and thanks yer for being there for me when I needed you ols! thanks for the encouragement and for making me believe in myself. *feeling-feeling bagi speech mcm kat AcademyAwards*

Please doakan everything will be ok. And I hope to come back again soon with a picture of me and my little family.

Assalammualaikum

6 comments:

i am me said...

Good luck with AA! Hope you will have a smooth natural delivery!

che zuls said...

Che Sabb,

I will pray for your health and safety while you in labour. InsyaAllah, everything will be okay. Don't worry too much. Have faith and tawakal to Allah bebanyak. Get as much rest as possible while you can. Take care of yourself and hope to hear the good news, soon!

~che zuls

Fadzli said...

Sabb,
Hopefully everything goes well masa labour nanti..

Kirim salam Amir and the boys woohoo!!

munchkin said...

good luck with the baby, sweetie... my prayers are with you.....

Anonymous said...

alaaaaa....too bad u're on hiatus....

btw....if u ever blog again..just wanna say CONGRATZ on the arrival of ahmad andi...

hv a blast confinement!

Fadzli said...

Sabb, dah ke belum?