Sunday, January 8, 2012

belian

- dr Sunshine bought the boy's bed!! its a double decker bed and needless to say, Dani dah chop nak the top bunk. So bawah nanti will be Aaron and Andi.

- My dad's step sis was found dead at her home. She was single and lived alone. She is a very nice lady and will be missed. :( Yang sedih, the police cakap she may have been dead since Friday but since dia tinggal sorang, no one realised. Her neighbour, today,bought her some roti canai but just left the plastic up front. Dah lama tu,dia tengok plastik tak berangkat. She was worried so she told her hubby and her hubby kata, cer pi cek. Dia pon pi la dekat rumah tu and could smell something. So she waited for her son, and son dia masuk inside and found my auntie. :( She fell down and bled kat kepala. I cannot imagine how she must have felt. Was she in pain but tak leh nak capai telefon. Or was she unconsious terus? No one knew. Yang I sedih, my Along said, entah-entah Along pon nanti macam ni. Tsk. I told her, I WILL NEVER let her live alone. If I am not around, I will make sure that Dani will take care of her, inshaAllah. And she said, even mak kata, jangan macam tu. I am sure adik (me) will jaga awak. And when I told this to Dr Sunshine, I am so glad that he told me that Along will obviously live with us, even before I suggested it to him. Syukur to have a husband like you babe!

- I have been the queen of procastination!!! I baru aje nak start buat my assignment and prepare for presentation. tsk!

oklah.

apa pon, if you live alone, please make sure you leave details or phone numbers of your family members dekat tempat yang orang senang nak jumpa.

ok. tu je.

No comments: