Dr Sunshine told me that my mom's hand is swollen dan ada puss, katanya mungkin tercucuk ikan bilis. I am sooooooooooooooooooo worried!!!
I am also guilty sebab if it was ikan bilis, mesti thats the ikan bilis for me which she kirim-ed through my friend.
and maybe uols rasa, why nak risau bagai kan??
Well, my dad had a swollen ibu jari kaki as well, and ada puss. And, he had diabetis, which made it difficult for it to heal. They had to cut the toe off. And a few days after that, he passed away. :(
Memang technically he died because of heart attack. But, the thought of my mak having puss on her anggota badan scares me!! Hubby is going to perform a minor op to clear up the puss. I really really really hope that it will get better soon. Thank god she does not have diabetes. Tapi saya tetap risau. TSK.
4 comments:
May nothing serious happen to ur mom..doa bebanyak!insyaallah she is ok
aku doakan dia ok, aminnn!
i doakan the minor op yg Dr sunshine akan buat itu will be all she needs
Thanks eveyone. Your doas memang betul-betul i hargai.
The minor op went well, Alhamdullillah. All the puss has been drained out. Now, he thumb is not swollen dah. However, she still needs to take care of the wound and go for dressings daily. I hope it will heal really really fast.
Post a Comment