Thursday, January 12, 2012

berpeluh

berpeluh di musim sejuk??? bukan secara literal, tapi metafora ajer.

Today, I finally finished writing my text for my presentation next week. Alhamdulillah. Esok nak print out and edit. Pastu, nak kena prepare powerpoint plaks. Kalau dulu, mesti buat powerpoint dulu, pastu baru pikirkan text. But now, i do my work the other way round. I find that it works better for me.

After that, I need to siapkan my final assignment (hopefully!) for my phd studies. woot woot!!! tak sabarnya nak submit, actually. Tapi tulis tak habis lagi. hehe.

Lepas tu, haritu ai pergi jumpa the lady yang uruskan pasal phd studies ni, mikusch, just to check on the borang I sent to be approved. Actually, I minta approval supaya paper yang i present last may to be acknoledged dan diberi mata ects. i ingat dapat 3, tapi depa bagi 5!!! Syukur sangat sangat. Ini bermakna, ai dah ada 2 extra credits, dan tak perlulah nak sit for the exam (that I thought i need to sit for this month). Selain itu, I submitted another borand, requesting for my contribution to a book chapter be given ects credits as well. I really hope I will get some, inshaAllah (hoping for 4ects!).

Then, I also met my SV. Ingat nak discuss what I have written so far. But he said he wants to see the completed thesis on the 31st. Maknanya, I dah kena print out, macam nak pi hantar binding already. Just for him to see. Ok boss. So, sementelah nak pi edit my presentation text esok, ingat nak edit my chapter 6 as well. I see that I need to add some more stuff for my chapter 6. So, since Dr Sunshine pon oncall esok, maka I forsee myself spending some time at Stabux with sidekick in tow. :)

I also met one of my friend who has completed her phd just recently!! She told me that she submitted her thesis in June and was called for viva in october. But another friend, yang his visa was about to expire was able to get his viva done before he left. So, I am hoping that luck will be on my side and that I sempat viva before I leave. However, if tak sempat, I akan balik dulu. :( Cuma a bit the hassle lah nak kena apply for viva from Mesia. Oh well, inshaAllah, all will be ok.

All in all, I cannot wait to perabiskan my assignment.

On my trip to paris, I plan to write my acknowledgement page.

Selain itu, other stuff I need to do for my thesis are:
1. resume
2. abstract (english and deutsch!)
3. check references
4. double check spelling
5. formating
6. check table of contents

maybe i can get nana to help me when she is here. hih hih.

Tarikh target submit thesis: 3 Feb 2012.

Doakan ye kawan-kawan.

Lepas tu, bolehlah merdeka kejap sebelum viva. huhu. :)

Oh..kawan ai kata, nanti kita akan dapat kertas yang examiner tulis review. Pastu dalam tu akan ada soalan2. Maka untuk viva, kita prepare untuk jawab soalan ittew and also prepare to explain our work. fuh.

Oh..lagi satu, katanya, convo di sini is in January and October. Maka saya sangat amat berharap akan berkonvo October 2012, inshaAllah.

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusan ku. Amin.

2 comments:

munchkin said...

OMG... Gurl.. lama tak baca your blog! Can't believe you're so close to getting your PhD! Awesomest. You're such an inspiration. Now I have to finish mine too..

And you're traveling to Paris kan? Have fun gurl. Don't forget to blog about it and post pictures ok? Me miss youuuuuu..

Take care. Hugs to Aaron.. (I'm so drooling over Aaron Aziz now.. hehe)

miSs inTerpReted said...

gurl!!!

great to baca that you had fun on your euro trip despite being sick at the begining!

doakan i habis soon. yes...finish it up. takpe. when i get back, i shall be your pom pom gurl!! :)