Wednesday, January 4, 2012

my last four months

my landlord called me just now, and told me that my rent contract is only till March. He wanted to know if I plan to stay longer. I told him that April will be my last month here.

OMG. It finally struck me that I only have four months left. Ya Allah. Sempat ke ni?

Pasal phd thesis, I nak submit early Feb. Then, we shall wait for the review. Harap-harap ia positif.

Pastu, tetiba, ai risau pulak pasal hal-hal nak pack barang ni. oh no!!!! *panik*

Then, pasal nak bersihkan rumah. oh no!!! *panik lagi*

Terus terasa sangat amat overwhelmed.

rasa macam tak percaya dah nak balik. OMG.

Pastu, rasa melankoli. Rasa rindu juga dengan life di sini.

Haih.

Ok, untuk tidak panik, kena buat benda ikut priority, kan?

Now, its to siapkan my assignment and presentation.

Next, tackle the thesis.

Then, PACK!

*hyperventilating*

1 comment:

Oyis said...

u can almost smell malaysia dah sabb!